Distance education or distance learning. is the education of students who are not physically present at a school. And also it is a way of learning remotely without being in regular face-to-face contact with a teacher in the classroom. The higher education involves this system of learning. According to me I hope that the distance learning is more useful in higher education. Otherwise overall, student performance in distance learning falls well short with small class. But also in other hand I am not fully supporting this distant education. I object to distance learning being forced upon students who would benefit far more from exposure to well-taught lecture and lab classes.
- .They can concentrate wherever, at whatever point and whatever they need. It's their decision
- .try not to need to stress over being at addresses and instructional exercises on occasion that may not fit in with their way of life
- .have the accommodation obviously materials being conveyed to their home or office
- .normally think about two subjects for each session, with every subject requiring around 8 - 10 hours of study for every week
- .have both full-time and low maintenance study choices regularly accessible so they can shift their study burden to fit in with your timetable - from one subject for every session to four or five.